Qigong AF Day 8 and 9

Hello dear readers!

Hello?

Is there anyone there?

....... ::crickets:: .......

Me pointlessly shouting into the void trying to connect with other humans. (Image credit: Mackenzie Greer)

Yeah, well I didn't want anyone to read this anyway.

::mumbles::   ...just keep talking to myself...

So!

I did do my qigong yesterday, but I didn't feel like carving out the time to write about it. There wasn't much to say really, so there!

Today, I have some much more juicy content. Yum!

This is really disturbing. You're welcome. (Image credit: paurian)
I'm going to let you in on a little secret:

::whispering:: I almost fell asleep doing the Center and Balance Meditation today...

Shhhhhh! Please don't tell Chris. He'll be so hurt!

I'm tired today and I'm beginning to realize that the Center and Balance Meditation is my absolute least favorite Qigong AF thing I've learned so far. It takes FOREVAR and it's kind of tedious. Therefore, it's probably exactly what I need.
This is how cats (and I) do Qigong AF. (Image Cred: Joan)
I also skipped past some of the video today (12/9) because it was like 42 minutes! Now I know that 42 is the meaning of life, the universe, and everything, but I didn't budget 42 minutes of Qigong AF today - I only budgeted 30 minutes and I'm tired from staying up too late... which for me is midnight (shut up).

This admission also needs to be hidden from Chris Shelton. Under no circumstances, should you ever, share this with him. He may be my best friend, but there are things he just doesn't need to know.

Promise! Let me hear you say it. Okay. That's better.

So, I've got to go now. I have a very important mission tonight and that mission is to transform into my best witchy-self for The Harry Potter Alliance's Yule Ball. I'm gonna cut a rug to some awesome wizard rock and sneak in some fire whiskey! I'm such a naughty witch!

This is gonna be so rad! Don't judge, you're just jealous.
Heeeey, look, you don't have to tell me I'm a nerd or a geek or whatever! I know, I know, references to the number 42 and Harry Potter... and on day 7 - Jedi. I can't help it, it's in my blood - I was raised on Star Trek and I'm named after stars.

Comments

Popular Posts