Qigong AF - Day 7

I have about 10 minutes to knock this out of the park before I have to get ready to have my teeth desecrated by a dentist.

Today's Qigong AF practice went really nicely. My body is beginning to accept many of the movements and exercises as acceptable and my mind is starting to deepen its relationship with the visualizations. It's like true romance!

I'm still getting lost on one meditation called, the Center and Balance Meditation. By the time I get to imagining warm oil covering my feet, my brain is making plans for tomorrow.

"Qigong AF you are."
But eventually, I'll smack that brain into submission and my focus will be that of the highest level Jedi's.

If you want to try the Center and Balance Meditation, do it now!



That's all for now folks. I'm off the get numbed in the face - one of my favorite things to do EVAR!!!

Comments

Popular Posts