Qigong AF - Day 20 and All Those Other Days I Haven't Written About Yet

Today is two-thirds day, people!

I am two-thirds through my Qigong AF challenge!

I am probably as shocked as you.


via GIPHY

Anyway, I'm going to keep this super short, because I have parental duties that I need to attend to.

I do want to say that, on reflection, I have been finding this qigong practice to be a lot deeper than I'd initially expected it to be. The sounding exercises are especially powerful and they remind me a little of the EMDR treatment that I've been getting in counseling for PTSD. I will definitely be using many of these qigong practices in my life from now on. They are easy, practical, and powerful.

I am Qigong AF and you should too!

Stay sweet, y'all!

Comments

  1. Darling Daughter

    I love the dreamer
    I love the opera singer
    I love the Creatrix
    I love the Mother
    I love the person
    I love ALL that you are!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts