Qigong AF - Days 21 thru 30

Duuuuuude.

I did not forget about you, or about Qigong AF, or about blogging.

Life, however, did not care.

The important thing is that I'm baaaaaaaaack! And while I know that is terrifying for some of you, it is a very, very good thing for me and that's all that really matters.

So, how did I do on my Qigong AF challenge, which is supposedly at its end?

I ROCKED IT!!!

I am officially QIGONG AF FOREVAR!!!!

This is totally a self-portrait of me being Qigong AF (source)

Okay, so Christmas killed my practice for a few days, but that's because the Christmas plans got all wonky due to bugs.

Bugs that bite in the night... Muhahahaha!

Eeeeeeeewwwwww!!! I'm sorry I posted this here. (source)

No, I do not have said bugs in my home, but my daughter's dad does and therefore, my daughter did not go to his place for the holidays as planned. In fact she did not go to his place at all during her two week winter break. That is why I haven't been blogging, I couldn't seem to find or make the time with a 5-year-old constantly vying for my attention. I did, however, do my daily Qigong with the exceptions of Christmas Day, Boxing Day (the day after Christmas for you heathens), and New Year's Eve and I call that a goddamned success!

I finished my 30 days of Qigong on New Years Day. It was a feat and I mastered it.

I will admit that my ADD brain began losing interest in the practice near the end, partly because my brain prefers novelty over repetition and partly because some elements of the practice never quite caught my fancy. I was hoping that the Center and Balance Meditation and I would eventually become friends, but alas, it was not to be. Still, I learned some very insightful and valuable stuff over the 30 day practice and I highly encourage you to check out Chris Shelton's YouTube Channel to learn more.

Ugh! Please don't make me do the Center and Balance Meditation ever again! (source)

While I don't plan on continuing to do qigong for 30-40 minutes per day, every day, I will continue utilizing some of the practices on a regular basis and I do want to revisit some of them to deepen my relationship with them over time.

Now I'm looking forward to my next challenge, which is getting a bit of a late start, but I have written up a post all about it here if you happen to be curious. Look, I totally understand if you're not... I mean it would be really nice if you actually showed me you cared for once... I mean it's not like I'm asking you for the world here... come on... sheesh...


Comments

Popular Posts